Construction project management services including design for two new fully bunded aviation tanks (5,000m3) and pipework, demolition of existing facilities, floating pipeline replacement, integration with existing facilities. The site site at Catherine Point is an existing Petroleum Storage Depot (PSD) which is supplied by offshore tanker via a floating hose system, and provides both ground and aviation fuels to RAF and USAF airfield facilities.
The project consists of:
– Construction project management services including outline design for two new fully bunded aviation tanks (6,000m3) and associated pipework
– Demolition of seven existing storage tanks and associated facilities, replacement / renewal of floating pipeline, integration with existing facilities.
– Outline design and project management of new fire fighting system consisting of ring main hydrant, tank, pumps, etc.
– Development of all ITT documentation for Authority contracted design / construction contracts
– Commissioning and start up of new storage tank facilities